Call for sessions are now open!
Click below to download the submission guidelines.
Session and roundtable organisers will need to submit a full proposal form for review by the Scientific Committee and Theme Convenors. This includes complete session descriptions, learning objectives, TWO confirmed speakers (who will be considered session keynote speakers), presentation titles and descriptions, as well as speakers’ credentials (short bio). This process will allow the Scientific Committee and Theme Convenors to make informed decisions when reviewing and selecting proposals.
Click below to submit your session via the call for sessions submission portal.
Session Quality Factors
The Scientific Committee and the Theme Convenors reserve the ultimate right to select session proposals submitted for review by each key focus area (Congress Themes) based on quality factors including, but not limited to:
- Scientific merit
- Relevance to food industry
- Relevance to the food engineering community
- Multidisciplinary focus
- Practical application of educational content
- Relevance to Congress Theme, and
- Pertinence to target audience(s)
Any session proposal submitted not meeting the quality factors will not be selected.
Sessions are organised and evaluated in key focus areas. The Congress theme are:
- Food Engineering across the Supply Chain
- Sustainable Food Systems
- Food Security
- Advances in Traditional Food Processing
- Novel Food Processing Technologies
- Food Process Systems Engineering and Modelling
- Engineering Properties of Food and Packaging
- Food Engineering for Nutrition and Health
- Food Engineering Education
- Innovations of Food Engineering in Australasia & Oceania